So far (and I guess it’s early yet in the summer season), I think my favorite piece in the Summer 2017 capsule is the Flip Skirt. It’s got a lot going for it.
First, it’s really two skirts in one — wear the black side with any color, and I mean any color. Or through it on over a Ruby Ribbon swimsuit. Then, as I noted in the headline, it’s the ultimate travel piece because it’s reversible. The inside is a beautiful mink brown color so no one will know you’re wearing the same skirt again!
Here are a few other reasons why I love this skirt:
- It has the patented Ruby Ribbon “skinny band”
- It’s our matte jersey fabric that is lightweight and just perfect for the upcoming months
- It’s only $69 and that’s really for two skirts
- Laser-finished hem keeps it light and fun to twirl in.
- It can be dressed up or down, really
Here are some ideas for styling the new Flip Skirt:
- Wear with our Versatile Tank and pool slides to the beach (don’t forget your boy shorts underneath)
- For a dressed up look, pair it with the Bolero Jacket and Ruffle Top
- Office-ready with a Ruby Ribbon Jacket (our Zip-Front Jacket comes in BOTH Black and Mink!)
- Consider having two\ to wear as a layered “dress” — one as a strapless top (SO cute!), another at your waist
- With the Mink brown side, add the Chambray Versatile Tank and a jean jacket for a super casual look
- Pair it with the Grapefruit Flutter top and the black side with some statement jewelry
- Tuck the Palm Cape Tunic into the black side and add a funky wedge sandal
#stylewithchar #brownskirt #blackskirt #reversibleskirt #skirt #summer