I was watching the Today show this morning (lazy rainy day) and they were showcasing how to wear black and white this summer. I was inspired to put together a few mix-and-match pieces in these same colors to share with you.
Here are four tops and four bottoms (more details below) that could be amazing basics to wear together or with other colors all summer.
- Empire Lace Tank – stretchy lace in either black or white, designed to layer over a Ruby Ribbon cami
- Drape Front Tunic – unique ladder detail on the sleeve, wear over Ruby Ribbon white leggings
- Versatile Tank – a wardrobe basic in black, white or three color options
- Mesh sleeve top – the feel of a tank top but no exposure on your arms – also comes in white
- Convertible skirt – a matte jersey skirt that is also super cute as a halter or strapless dress and this fabric travels so well
- Jacquard leggings – a brocade fabric that flatters all sizes and these leggings also come in black
- Wrap pant – the same matte jersey as the skirt with a unique wrap detail. Wear with a fitted top. (We have these same pants in a palazzo style also
- Capri leggings — pick them in both black and white!
Style any of these black and white outfits with statement jewelry, toss on a color scarf or jacket or accent with any color shoe!
#stylewithchar #blackandwhite #summerfashion #wardrobebasics #moreblackandwhiteoptionsonmywebsite