I placed my own first order for Fall 2017 items, and thought I would share what I got and why?
- Suedette Leggings in Spruce — I got the Spruce color to wear for NDSU Bison football games this fall
- Fast Track Leggings — fun to have leggings in a deep blue and the black stripe will be flattering
- On Waist Thigh Slimmer – I already have one of these, but I wear skirts so much that having a second one is a must!
- Lace Up Tunic – A great option for a more casual look
- Flare Leg Ponte Pants in Sapphire — my black pair of these pants are a wardrobe staple, and I look forward to expanding into a second color
- Nothing but Net Tunic — I tried this on at Runway and fell in love! Unique, sporty, fun – what’s not to love?
- Ponte Jacket — “The” jacket for Fall, and of course, I needed one!
Of course, all the items I got were either free or half price because even stylists can be a hostess! (You can too!) And, of course, I want it all! LOL
#stylewithchar #iwantitall #rubyribbon #fallcollection #fallfashion #suitebloggers #earnnewclothes #gobison