One of the newest fashion trends hitting the streets may catch you a little off guard. You may have worn them in the 80’s and guess what, they’re back! Introducing our chunky cable knit Leg Warmers in black. (Why said history didn’t repeat itself?)
To get you into the leg warmer mood, I thought I would share a few tips on how to style them in the most trendy ways:
- Pull them over your jeans — your skinny jeans and any shoe will take on a fresh look (let them rumple a little – leg warmers aren’t meant to be stretched flat)
- Let them peak out of your calf-height boots — More texture, some additional warmth (maybe at an outdoor sporting event), and total style
- Pair them with a heel – check out the picture on the right for how to pull off this slouchy look.
- Stay warm on your commute — For those of you that need to walk outside in skirts and dresses this winter, leg warmers are a great option to keep you warm and then take them off at the office if they don’t “go” with your look
- Share them with a friend — as a stocking stuffer for a millennial… or her super cool Mom!
So, who’s ready to rock the new Ruby Ribbon Leg Warmers.
#historyrepeatsitself #stylewithchar #legwarmers #whatsoldisnew #rockthem